Re: LAO LETTER FO SUNG and LAO LETTER FO TAM

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Wed Oct 19 2005 - 04:47:56 CST

    Really, how big a burden could it be to alias any and all 'unfortunate'
    choice of character name', Asmus?

    Surely, there cannot be so many as to constitute a real burden, in terms
    of size of taxonomy. How many entries are we talking about - perhaps
    100-200, or would it be more?
    mg

    Scríobh Asmus Freytag:

    --