Using Unicode

From: Jai Monkham (monkham@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 13:06:57 CST

    Dear sir,
     I like to know how to use unicode to my website. i m using TAI font. it's
    very difficult to make justifly. all pages cant view properly with TAI
    fonts. all texts are here and there when viewing in browser. it's seem that
    there are extra space words. when i view in msword or frontpage design view
    it ok, nice and texts are properly order. plz help me sir.

    --
    Jai Monkham