Re: rejection of proposal N2677 (was improper grounds for ...)

From: Bashar (big@kuwaitnet.net)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 13:02:04 CST

    Just to note thats not the first 6 letters in arabic when using
    traditional abjadia beause it would be

    أ ب ت ث ج ح

    not

    أ ب ج د ه و = a.k.a أ ب جـ د هـ و

    which is the abdaj numerals.

    the letters jeem and ha'a is being extended with the ـ just to make the
    letter show

    more info i got from Mete Kural can be found at
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abjad_numerals

    --
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi