[META] Re: ZWNJ in IDN (Burmese Issues)

From: Antoine Leca (Antoine10646@leca-marti.org)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2005 - 03:10:54 CST

    [ Sent to the list AND to the poster. ]

    Philippe,

    I am really sorry to have to send this mail.

    Please pay attention to your quoting style and the attributions.
    Also, please do not send me copies of your posts, particularly when I have
    nothing to do with the content you are discussing.

    On Friday, November 25th, 2005 21:54Z, Philippe Verdy wrote, to both me and
    the list:

    > From: "Antoine Leca" <Antoine10646@leca-marti.org>

    >>> But those are instance that Philippe Verdy would interpret as word
    >>> separators.

    [Explanation snipped.]

    > Please don't infer things from me unless I said something. And even
    > in this case, this would remain my opinion and my interpretation and
    > use.

    I hope this was not intended to be addressed to me; and I prefer to consider
    it was a mistake the pardon might be beg for.

    Cordialement,

    Antoine