Re: Translating chinese into unicode

From: YAO Jiankang (ietf@cdnc.org)
Date: Mon Jan 16 2006 - 02:27:24 CST

    Translating chinese into unicode
    usually, in practise, we use it in the following format in jsp :

     String(request.getParameter("simple_name").getBytes("ISO8859-1"));

    YAO Jiankang
    Best Regards
    Tel:86-10-58813007
    Fax:86-10-62559892
    China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC)
    4, South 4th Street, Zhongguancun,
    Haidian district,
    Beijing 100080, China
    POB: Beijing 349, Branch 6