Small capital letters

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@adelphia.net)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 13:25:16 CST

    Due to the increasing number of spam e-mails I'm receiving, offering me
    so-called "smallcap" stocks, I've decided to start filtering my inbox
    for that word electronically rather than optically.

    So, if anyone wants to write a list message concerning "small capital
    letters" such as U+0262 (ΙΆ), please don't refer to them in the Subject
    line as "smallcaps" or "smallcap letters." Otherwise I will probably
    never see your message.

    Cheerily,

    --
    Doug Ewell