Need help encoding Indian language sample

From: Kent_Spielmann@sil.org
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 16:32:55 CST

    Can any one out there tell me what the proper encoding is for the above
    text is in:
       Unicode
       AnnapurnaSymbol
    I believe it is Hindi but am not sure.
    The text is from Appendix 1 section 5.2 of survey on a Shoestring by Frank
    Blair
    I think it may be the following in Unicode but am not sure ऐले हिऩ सकढैन 'She
    can't walk.'

    Kent Spielmann

    International Linguistics Department
    7500 W. Camp Wisdom Road,