RE: Subj: Looking for a font containing unicode range 2600-26FF

From: Alan Wood (alan.wood@JUSTIS.COM)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 01:36:50 CST

    I can only find 2 fonts that contain any of these characters (Coffin and
    Funeral Urn).

    Garava and Verajja

    Available here:

    <http://www.aimwell.org/Fonts/fonts.html>

    I think monks in Thailand chant in Pali at funerals, which might be why
    these fonts include these 2 glyphs.

    Perhaps James Kass is working on these characters for Code2000.

    Alan Wood
    http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)