Re: CLDR: Bad exemplar chars for some locales [he]

From: Peter Edberg (pedberg@apple.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 11:07:27 CST

    Yes, I would not think that special cases such as poetry, pedagogical
    use, and language transcription are intended to be covered by the
    standard exemplar set.

    I guess it hinges on whether the following criterion is supposed to
    apply to those cases:
    "whether it is acceptable in that language to always use spellings
    that avoid that character"

    -Peter E