Re: UniPad 1.20 has been released

From: Raymond Mercier (rm459@cam.ac.uk)
Date: Mon May 08 2006 - 02:31:51 CDT

    > UniPad 1.20 has been released
    I am puzzled by one feature (bug ?) in Unipad. If I use the usual
    language+keyboard selection available in XP I expect that Unipad will
    respond to whatever characters are sent by the keyboard layout. In other
    words I expect it to be Unicode compliant ! However if I choose Greek, for
    example, either the polytonic keyboard supplied by Microsoft, or an
    equivalent one that I wrote for myself, Unipad fails to display the various
    accented Greek characters. It seems Unipad takes over in such a way as to
    frustrate the usual keyboard layout.

    Raymond Mercier