Re: FW: Making the case for Unicode

From: James Kass (jameskass@att.net)
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 15:07:30 CDT

    Black & Decker Corporation is a *global* manufacturer and
    marketer of power tools and accessories. The operative word
    is global.

    The old style code pages which the IT seems to prefer have no
    provision for, for example, the scripts of India. Therefore,
    if Black & Decker is to remain a *global* force, it must be
    able to advertise, promote, and exchange information using
    Unicode.

    So, if the IT is in-house, terminate their employment and hire
    someone from the twenty-first century. If the IT is not in-house,
    get a new IT.

    Best regards,

    James Kass

    From: "Magda Danish (Unicode)" <v-magdad@microsoft.com>