Re: [BRLTTY] Braille in CLDR

From: Erkki Kolehmainen (erkki.kolehmainen@kotus.fi)
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 04:06:25 CDT

    open as the brltty list. For more info see
    http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html.

    The unicode list is where the CLDR issues among others are supposed to
    be openly discussed. The cldr@unicode.org list, on the other hand, is
    meant primarily for use by the CLDR Technical Committee.

    Incidentally, anybody (after registration) can propose data content for
    the CLDR elements with the Survey Tool, except right now, when CLDR 1.4
    is being finalized.
    I'd suggest that you have a look at http://www.unicode.org/cldr/.

    Proposals to e.g. enhance the structure (specifications) of CLDR can be
    submitted by anyone using the Bug reporting mechanism.

    Erkki I. Kolehmainen