Re: Yahoo groups support for Unicode

From: Cristian Secară (orice@secarica.ro)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2006 - 17:59:14 CDT

    On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 21:02:41 +0600, Shariqul Islam Azad - Omi wrote:

    > Please follow: http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

    That link pointed me to something like "nowyoucannot" (see below)
    But thank you for the tip, it is good to know that something is moving
    forward there :)

    ===
    (quote from the resulting page)

    Coming soon to a screen near you!

    Bummer. It doesn't look like the new Yahoo! Mail Beta is available for
    you just yet. It's nothing personal, we promise -- we're simply rolling
    it out gradually for the time being. But rest assured you can get your
    hot little hands on it soon.

    In the meantime, sign up on the beta waiting list and we'll keep you
    posted on release dates.

    For now, you can check your email in the original Yahoo! Mail.
    ===

    Cristi