Re: triple diacritic (sch with ligature tie in a German dialect writing document)

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@adelphia.net)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2006 - 01:47:48 CDT

    Due to the extremely large number of spam messages I've been receiving
    of the form "Mail delivery failed, see attachment for details", with an
    attachment that contains the MyDoom virus, I will be deleting all
    unexpected attachments on sight, even those sent through the Unicode
    list.

    If anyone would like me to follow this thread on diacritical mark
    positioning, please do NOT attach an image file showing your favorite
    example. Instead, post the image to a URL and include the URL in your
    message.

    Thanks,

    --
    Doug Ewell