Uppercase/lowercase/casefold test?

From: Theodore H. Smith (delete@elfdata.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2006 - 18:07:59 CDT

    Are there any files published by Unicode.org that allow me to test
    the correctness of a Unicode case conversion tool?

    I realise that case management is locale dependant. So I guess I'd
    simply be testing my code with no locale processing at all, just
    vanilla Unicode.

    It would be nice to be able to "stamp" my code as "Unicode correct",
    that is all :) Without a test to pass, I can't really do that.

    --
    http://elfdata.com/plugin/