Re: Frequent incorrect guesses by the charset autodetection in IE7

From: Sinnathurai Srivas (sisrivas@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2006 - 19:19:23 CDT

    An important mater is that all new iso8859-x encodin were banned for nearly
    20 years now. This means support was forth coming from Microsoft and all
    major players from since 20 years ago.

    Unfortunatly, the illegal hacked ASCII and hacked ISO8859 are still the
    default of these major players.

    What an unjust world.

    Srivas