Re: New to Unicode

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 06:53:01 CDT

    From: "Doug Ewell" <dewell@adelphia.net>
    > Please cite specific examples. You may be right that Wikipedia is
    > listing some incorrect codes, or you may be wrong, but without specific
    > examples we'll never know which.

    Those on incubator are already documented, and I have already reported the other examples for wikis that are already online, but I do think it is too late to change them (I prefer stability of URLs, given that this usage of language codes in Wikipedia is site-specific and does not impact compatibility with compliant softwares or other websites including those using the same MediaWiki software).