RE: FW: Other Question, Problem, or Feedback

From: Peter Constable (petercon@microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2006 - 22:40:09 CDT

    A possible workaround is to use the AppLocale tool:

    http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/tools/apploc.mspx

    What it does is allow you to specify a different "system" locale to
    individual apps. It's not exactly the same as running the given app with
    that system locale -- there are differences, and there are some
    limitations in what AppLocale can accomplish (i.e., no guarantees are
    made that it will do what you need).

    Peter

    On Behalf
    > Of Dean Harding
    > Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 4:14 PM
    > To: Magda Danish (Unicode); unicode@unicode.org
    > Cc: emiliofvazquez@hotmail.com
    > Subject: RE: FW: Other Question, Problem, or Feedback
    >
    > > Hi, I found which problem I have, I need to do something with
    Language
    > > with non-Unicode programs (System Locale), and I need to select
    Chinese,
    > > but when I want to go back to Spanish I have to restart my computer.
    I use