Re: Reality check - non-Unicode in Guinea-GTZ documents 2005

From: Don Osborn (dzo@bisharat.net)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 09:27:29 CDT

    Hi Johannes, Yes, please do. I did forward my message to Jim Bennett (Uni-Köln), who was the author of the French original and as such was kept abreast of the translation and production work. Already got a positive and informative reply from him (I'll bcc him on this). But more connections the better.

    Don