RE: Unicode characters List instead of hexadecimal equivalent

From: Adisesha Neelaiahgari (adisesha@humaninference.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 23:11:45 CDT

    Hi,
    As I am new to this group, I don't know where to add my further comment,
    so I am sending my reply to mails.
    As James cloos suggested we can get the list from
    http://jhcloos.com.nyud.net:8080/utf8s.txt, To some extent this is
    helpful, But I could not see all the unicode char symbols here.
    Mainly I am looking for a .txt file having all this characters(same like
    charts in .pdf), so that I will insert some characters in to my Database
    using "DTS Import" option from sqlserver or using "ChrW" in .net program
    (Microsoft.VisualBasic.ChrW(System.Convert.ToInt32(hex, 6)). Since I
    couldn't find any .txt file with all these characters I can not import
    and "ChrW" is not converting all unicodes I can not use even this.

    Hope the issue is clear now

    Thanks in advance
    Adisesha.N