RE: Blog roll for Indic

From: Chapman, Christopher (Christopher.Chapman@monotypeimaging.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2006 - 07:38:09 CDT

    No blogs in Hindi??? You're kidding, right? :-)

    If you search on the name of the language, in the script for that language, you can find many blogs for that language/script.

    So, for example, for Hindi:
    http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=%E0%A4%B9%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A6%E0%A5%80+&btnG=Search+Blogs

    That's equivalent to going here:

    And typing this in the search window: