Re: ISO/IEC 10646 and ISO/IEC 14651 freely available

From: Jefsey_Morfin (jefsey@jefsey.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2006 - 07:09:29 CST

    Hans,
    we are in the language area, not in biology. So the real issue is how
    the person see him/her/etcself and how the language supports that
    vision. Ages are also important in languages, so are trades and
    contexts. In our computer assisted/man-machine relation, the genders
    "computer" and "agent" should be available. So we would often need
    singular, plural, networked.
    jfc