Re: myanmar vowel sign e glyph change in Unicode 5

From: Ngwe Tun (ngwestar@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 08:51:06 CST

    Dear Martin

    Thanks for your prompt reply

    How will you make some such things about TALL AA and great SAA. It would be
    some noise in sorting algorithm. In last meeting in yangon, we decided to
    propose some normalization forms additions for those characters. We do need
    to add in unicode normalization form(s) NF*. And I prepared/organized some
    documents for sanskrit and pali extensions.

    Shall we talk more in specific forums and spaces.

    Regards

    Ngwe Tun.