Re: Misuse of encoded characters (was: "Re: Creative commons' license symbols")

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@icu-project.org)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2006 - 16:01:06 CST

    The main tests for symbols is whether they are in reasonably common use, and
    whether there would be any legal constraints involved in encoding them. If
    you are interested in pursuing this, you can file a submission form with
    samples of usage and with documentation from the copyright holders that
    there wouldn't be any constraints.

    Mark