FW: Subj: Word Perfect file converted to Unicode Text

From: Magda Danish (Unicode) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2006 - 14:42:31 CST

     Can anyone on the list help with this? This kind of problem comes up every now and then, most of the time from people who are not computer savvy and using Word Perfect or MS Word, WordPad, etc. I am never able to help them restore their files and was wondering if anyone on the list ran into a similar problem and would have some advice to give.
    Thanks,
    Magda