Unknown words/glyphs in Burmese script

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 09:25:51 CST

I encountered the attached two Pali and/or Sanscrit words as individual
glyphs in a font recently and am trying to determine how to represent
these in Unicode.

The first one looks like a combination of U+100E U+100D U+102F and the
second one looks like a subjoined U+1010 U+1037 or instead of U+1037, a
subjoined U+101D.

The font's author tells me both are extremely rare words used in
Buddhist literature, so their conversion to Unicode is not critical for
our project, but I am curious.

Recommendations?

Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab              We find comfort among those who
New Mexico State University         agree with us, growth among those
Box 30001, MSC 3CRL                 who don't.
Las Cruces, NM  88003                 -- Frank A. Clark

unknown-word.png