Hanunoo font?

From: William J Poser (wjposer@ldc.upenn.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2007 - 14:28:52 CST

    Samule Thibault a ecrit:
    >That said, googling a bit can let you find free fonts for basically
    >all scripts (I only had to draw a tagbanwa font for getting a complete

    I have yet to find a Hanunoo font. I even tried to purchase the one
    commercial Hanunoo font I knew of but its creator said he didn't have
    any left. (I understand running out of boxed sets but I don't know
    why he couldn't send me a copy of a computer file unless he actually
    lost his original, but be that as it may, I couldn't obtain a copy.)
    Does anyone know of a Hanunoo font?

    Bill