Re: Query for Validity of Thai Sequence

From: Lokesh Joshi (lokeshjoshi@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 22:47:31 CST

    Hi Richard,
     thanx... When i went thru the Thai Language rules, the state diagram showed
    that this sequence may be illegal. Moreover ICU shows the sequence as
    illegal, showes CIRCLE below the THANTHAKHAT. :)

    I have just ordered VISTA, will be trying on that today itself.

    Thanx
    Lokesh
    www.fore-d.com

    --
    Contact me AT g/y/h   {The harder I work, the luckier I get ! (Failure is
    never an option)}