RE: BOCU-1 spec

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2007 - 18:14:33 CST

    I did not say that. But even last week, the document that was accessible
    from the Uniode Technical notes was the version of UTN#6 which was labelled
    "Unicode Technical Standard (Draft)" and it was really UTS (not UTN)
    although its numbering was wrong (UTS#6 refers to another document), but it
    contained proposed changes.

    Whan I wrote last week to the list, that's because the document looked like
    if it was a proposed draft for discussions, and I had not noticed this
    document was in the list of Public Reviews (as suggested by its form).
    Because of that I have written here and to the online bug report form to
    comment some of the proposed changes. But now those proposed changed have
    disappeared without notice (it had also appeared with this form without
    notice as well)!