Optimus keyboard

From: William J Poser (wjposer@ldc.upenn.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2007 - 18:38:09 CST

    This is a cool keyboard, but I don't see why it is so critical to
    the use of minority languages. We already have the capability of
    remapping keyboards in all major operating systems. What this adds
    is merely labelling of the keycaps. Touch typists don't need this,
    and learners or others who don't know the keyboard have a number
    of other approaches available, from keycap covers to miniature
    maps of the keyboard displayed on the monitor.

    Bill