RE: Optimus keyboard in the news

From: Debbie Garside (debbie@ictmarketing.co.uk)
Date: Thu May 03 2007 - 11:34:56 CST

    Marnen wrote:

    > LEDs, not LCDs.

    Oops/... I wrote from memory. I read about these a good 6 months ago.

    > It is certainly overpriced right now, but the history of
    > similar devices suggests that the price will come down in
    > time. Right now it's really little more than proof of
    > concept, but hopefully it will not always be so.

    I definitely think these type of keyboards are the way to go - hope you are
    right on costs. It wuld have to be nearer 5-10% of current costs to be
    viable methinks.

    > > I agree with you that the potential for this is enormous.
    > The need is
    > > there but there are better/cheaper ways of doing this.
    >
    > Such as....?

    I would have to patent my idea before responding - when I have more time I
    will probably do just that :-) If I do, will let you know.

    Best

    Debbie
    www.geolang.com