Extend in word and sentence boundaries (UAX #29)

From: Mike (mike-list@pobox.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 18:19:22 CDT

    Both the word boundary and sentence boundary rules
    use an "Extend" class in their definition; however,
    no Extend class is defined for either. There is an
    Extend class defined for grapheme cluster breaks --
    is this the class being referred to? I would think
    that each specification should define their own, or
    at least state where it comes from.

    Am I right that Extend is the same for all three
    rule sets? Or is there some other definition of
    Extend for word and sentence breaking?

    Thanks,

    Mike