Re: Unicode 5.0 contents online (free)?

From: Kenneth Whistler (kenw@sybase.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2007 - 14:05:22 CDT

    Don Osborn asked:

    > Are there any plans to make _The Unicode Standard, Version 5.0_ book (that
    > is, its contents) available online?

    In a word, yes.

    > A possible model for this would be ...

    Please see:

    http://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode5.0.0/

    All of those links will be turning live within a couple weeks.
    It would have happened sooner, but the editorial committee has
    been wrestling with some technical issues in generating the
    online pdfs.

    The model we are following is parallel to that already provided
    for Unicode 4.0.0:

    http://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode4.0.0/

    --Ken