RE: Geographical language data

From: Martin J. Heijdra (mheijdra@princeton.edu)
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 16:05:56 CDT

    FYI:

    Since I did not see any reference to the following: in addition to the maps in Ethnologue and the GIS WLMS, in printed format in 1993 there was published the very expensive first edition of the Atlas of the World's Languages; the second edition is slated to come out any time now:

    Atlas of the World's Languages
    Editor(s) - R.E. Asher, Christopher Moseley