Re: U+2FA1A {-} U+2A503 ?

From: Shohji Itoh (s_ito88@ybb.ne.jp)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2007 - 19:17:15 CDT

    He can not know recognize difference bettween rhetoric and trick, himself,
    and on wold human region.
    He want to start a war for me. And to now he use many trickable bad
    rhetorics, and say so bad,
     and don't say any good, and said many( with rhetorics) that same with "I
    say some good now for poor you, and heit you ! Hey !! Sun of a bich !! A
    devil or a Satan is so good, for kill you !".
    But I don't know a ML that likes such for him.
    Thank you. Amen.

    A, what is the ML that he said ?