Re: UAX 29

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@icu-project.org)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2007 - 11:47:02 CDT

    In ICU these are called BreakIterators; you can see more about them at
    http://icu-project.org/userguide/boundaryAnalysis.html, and find out there
    about the rule format for building the tables if you want to customize them.
    If you have more questions, you can pose them to the ICU list: see
    http://icu-project.org/.

    Mark

    --
    Mark