Re: Fish (was Re: Marks)

From: Asmus Freytag (asmusf@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 17:59:42 CDT

    On 9/28/2007 3:41 PM, William J Poser wrote:
    > If the Christian fish is encoded, I demand equal space for the Darwin fish.

    Propose it, then!

    A./

    PS: any proposal, even for the fish, has to show usage in text. For the
    fish, I'm sure that can be found, at least if text is construed as
    "printed matter", if not exactly always in-line. For the derived
    counter-symbols, I've only ever seen them on cars. You'll have to figure
    out the unification though. Here's something to get you started:
    http://evolvefish.com/fish/emblems.html