Re: Fish (was Re: Marks)

From: William J Poser (wjposer@ldc.upenn.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2007 - 02:56:41 CDT

    It seems to me that "scientific orientation" describes rather well
    the materialist, rationalist view that leads one to be dismissive
    of revealed religion, especially in its fundamentalist forms.
    I don't know of any studies, but my experience of people who use
    Darwin fish, a rather small minority, is that they are people who
    know perfectly well both what the theory of evolution is and
    what creationism. I see no basis for your skepticism.