RE: Proposal for additional syntax (was Re: New Public Review Issue: Proposed Update UTS #18)

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2007 - 14:47:31 CST

    > De : unicode-bounce@unicode.org [mailto:unicode-bounce@unicode.org] De la
    > part de Philippe Verdy
    > Envoyé : mardi 2 octobre 2007 19:06

    Note I did not intend to send this message using "ISO 2022-JP" so the
    backslashes are now transformed into yen symbols in the message you have
    reveid from the list (Outlook made this selection without asking me, I have
    not selected this charset when composing, I was using UTF-8 as my default
    encoding choice, and the message was sent as plain text, not as HTML). Sorry
    for the unexpected inconvenience when reading...