Use of interum PUA encodings for 85 letters

From: PCL Institute (pcli.unicode@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2007 - 20:10:37 CDT

    Greetings,

    I'm involved with a project that is creating a new alphabetic orthography.
    The orthography is quite new, and not another exists for the language. I'm
    about to float the completed proposal summary for the script to this
    newsgroup for review. The process will minimally take two, and be more like
    3 years before the script shall be able to be incorporated into the Unicode
    standard. Can someone fill me in on Interum Solution employment of the
    Private Use Area? What does one do in order to use encodings for 85 new
    letters via the PUA, in the mean time?

    Cheers,

    O'Donncaoa