From: Richard Ishida (email@example.com)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2007 - 03:34:35 CST
For those of you who use this.
This web-based tool helps you convert between a number of Unicode escape and code formats.
Changes in version 6:
* Convert to and from CSS escape notation
* Convert from HTML/XML code with escapes to code with just characters
* Convert < > " or & in HTML/XML code to entities
* Option to show ASCII characters when converting to NCRs
* View a set of characters in UniView by clicking on the View in UniView button
For CSS output I chose the 6-figure version with no optional space, since I thought it was clearest. I’ve had a request to change it to the shortest form (4 or 6 figures) followed by space. If other people prefer that, I may change it.
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Mon Oct 29 2007 - 03:36:00 CST