Stix beta fonts released

From: Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@in-nomine.org)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 14:15:44 CST

    http://www.stixfonts.org/ has a link to the beta font.

    For those who are not aware of this project:

    The mission of the Scientific and Technical Information Exchange (STIX) font
    creation project is the preparation of a comprehensive set of fonts that serve
    the scientific and engineering community in the process from manuscript
    creation through final publication, both in electronic and print formats.
    Toward this purpose, the STIX fonts will be made available, under royalty-free
    license, to anyone, including publishers, software developers, scientists,
    students, and the general public.

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
    Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors...