Re: Ol Chiki character name typo?

From: David Starner (prosfilaes@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2007 - 11:50:16 CST

    On Nov 27, 2007 12:15 PM, Andrew West <andrewcwest@gmail.com> wrote:
    > You will find that the page for WG2 is much easier to use:
    >
    > <http://std.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/>
    >
    > The WG2 registry does have all the proposal documents, as well as
    > dispositions of comments, and WG2 meeting minutes and resolutions. I
    > would recommend that anyone with a serious interest in the development
    > of Unicode bookmark with this page, and visit it regularly.

    The documents mentioned on the first page seem to be missing from this
    page; the last documents on the WG2 page are in the n35xx range,
    whereas all the documents mention on the SC2 page are in the n39xx
    range, and there doesn't seem to be anything that looks like the
    Egyptian documents I pointed to on the first page on this page.