Re: Ol Chiki character name typo?

From: Curtis Clark (jcclark-lists@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2007 - 08:46:14 CST

    On 2007-11-27 12:43, Erkki I. Kolehmainen wrote:
    > Try to imagine a universal document numbering
    > system (since the Latin alphabet certainly would not be anywhere near
    > sufficient to ISO alone).

    While I appreciate the irony of authors of proposals not following up on
    their proposals to make sure errors aren't introduced, I also appreciate
    the irony of the promulgators of ISO 10646 being limited by the Latin
    alphabet. Perhaps someday, and that day may never come, WG2 and Unicode
    will be called upon to populate an entire plane with document numbering
    characters. :-)