Re: Katakana Extended-A?

From: Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@in-nomine.org)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2007 - 05:36:13 CST

    -On [20071203 09:55], Benjamin M Scarborough (benjamin.scarborough@student.utdallas.edu) wrote:
    >I've come across a number of characters used for kana that are not
    >currently supported by Unicode and may need to be added.
    >
    >http://jdlib.ntl.gov.tw/cgi-bin/browse.cgi?bookid=bjn00172v01

    Just to let the list know, I am currently working on a proposal for this. As
    such I welcome any contributions from people from old works and the likes to
    augment the proposal with.

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
    Take thy beak from out my heart and take thy form from off my door!