Re: Capital sharp s

From: Henrik Theiling (theiling@absint.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2007 - 18:19:50 CST

    Hi!

    Asmus Freytag writes:
    > If this is beta feedback, you need to submit it via the online form,
    > otherwise the Unicode editors won't take notice of it.

    Ok, thanks for the hint. I'll do that as soon as I find out that it
    is really a bug. But maybe the tables are right and the new letter is
    meant to be exempt from casing. I wanted to discuss first to know
    whether my understanding was correct.

    So is it a bug or a feature? I was hoping someone here could tell me
    more.

    **Henrik