Re: Burmese Typewriter Keyboard

From: Ngwe Tun (ngwestar@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2007 - 10:33:39 CST

    Hi Ko Wunna,

    It's pleasure to know valuable effort in Burmese Type Writer Keyboard. It's
    look like discovering the paper.

    It should be charged themes as Myanmar Sorting Program which you expressed
    in myanmarnlpteam.blogspot.com as follows;
    ==========
    Since all the cost incurs to me, I need some money to recover the research
    cost. I will provide the sample software free but I will sell .dll file with
    some cost. .dll file can be used by the developers who wish to include the
    Burmese sorting in their own programs.

    I likely to know pricing for sorting dll(s) and forth coming keyboard. Do we
    need to pay for royalty fees for each programs?

    Have a look more concrete version in soon. why not you do own brand name in
    those stuff?

    Regards

    Ngwe Tun.

    --
    In Burmese; Ngwe mean 1) Silver 2) Money 3) Second Awards; Tun mean 1) Light
    2) be prominent.