RE: A message misplaced?

From: vunzndi@vfemail.net
Date: Tue Dec 18 2007 - 17:37:28 CST

    Many uncode mailing lists are private, this list however is open. I
    always work under the assunption that anything I post on open mailing
    lists may be posted elsewhere.

    I must admit I prefere it when a whole thread is posted - when only
    selected parts of a thread, or worse still parts of a single posting,
    are posted the lack of context can change the meaning.

    Regards
    John Knightley

    Quoting Rick Cameron <Rick.Cameron@businessobjects.com>:

    > In fact it appears that many (all?) of the messages on this list are
    > publicly available at
    > http://news.gmane.org/gmane.text.unicode.devel, portrayed as
    > postings to a newsgroup called gmane.text.unicode.devel.

    This message sent through Virus Free Email
    http://www.vfemail.net