VS: CLDR Usage of Gregorian Calendar Era Terms: BC and AD -- Can we please have "CE" and "BCE" ?

From: Erkki I. Kolehmainen (eik@iki.fi)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2007 - 00:33:45 CST

    The default for each language should be chosen by the vetting process,
    which, in light of this proliferated discussion, could turn out to be
    unnecessarily difficult for English.

    We have two sets of values for Finnish, and the BC/AD equivalent pair is the
    dominant one.

    Erkki I. Kolehmainen
    Tilkankatu 12 A 3, FI-00300 Helsinki, Finland
    Puh. (09) 4368 2643, 0400 825 943; Tel. +358 9 4368 2643, +358 400 825 943