Re: minimizing size (was Re: allocation of Georgian letters)

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@roadrunner.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 13:56:16 CST

    I have copied ordinary text from Notepad to lots of other applications
    and had no problem, whereas I have copied ordinary text from other
    applications to BabelPad and had the mojibake problem. I suppose there
    is a possibility that something other than BabelPad is the culprit, but
    I'm applying the duck test here.

    As I said earlier, I assume Andrew will fix this for the next release of
    BP, if he hasn't already.

    http://www.ewellic.org
    Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2008 2:21
    Subject: Re: minimizing size (was Re: allocation of Georgian letters)